From high profile public campaigns to the day-to-day management of a website and social media profiles, what does it look like to successfully engage supporters online? In this panel discussion, we will cover that big question as well as explore what success means and what to do when we reach it. These four nonprofit leaders join us for a candid conversation to help inspire you and support your organization.
General Session/Community Events
- Amy Carr, Publications and Marketing Manager, Explora
- Denicia Cadena, Policy Director, Young Women United
- Dan Pennington, Development Manager, Paws and Stripes
- Annie Sánchez, Executive Director, Center for Nonprofit Excellence at the United Way of Central New Mexico
- Moderator: Amy Sample Ward, CEO, NTEN